Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Collaborate 09 - Early Bird Registration and Special Offer

Okay, so I know I already posted today, but I don't think I put enough information about Early Bird Registration for Collaborate 09. You only have one more day to save $400 and get some extra stuff by using one of the special registration codes.

Register for the IOUG Forum by this Thursday, April 2 at http://w3.ioug.org/COLLAB09/LinkedIn using promotional code AD01 (choose this code during the demographic section – step 4 – of the registration process). You will receive a free Oracle Technology Best Practices Booklet and have your name entered into a raffle for an Apple iPod Touch. Of course, you also get access to the entire conference – more than 1,600 sessions! Oracle database, RAC, PeopleSoft, eBusiness Suite, Grid Control, and much more all in one place. All this training for one low price will save your company money by not having you go to multiple classes and you will be able to put the lessons learned into practice as soon as you get back to the office - and don't forget the networking.

Okay, enough marketing! I only blog about this because it is very important to me and I have benefitted from it for many years. I promise, you will not be disappointed!

Hope to see you in Orlando and make sure you get that registration in by tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment